Candace Mooney started Nourished Pear January 2022 to support people in improving their health through nutrition and lifestyle using the power of knowledge and mindfulness.
We specialize in preventing and slowing the progression of renal/kidney disease. This includes, but is not limited to, managing hypertension and diabetes with your chosen diet and lifestyle.
Nourished Pear is located in Middle Tennessee but is practiced in a virtual setting.
I am very passionate about connecting with people. I love helping you find what works best for you in your eating and lifestyle habits.
I want you to succeed.
You know the best way to find your success.
I am here to help facilitate your chosen life.
Candace’s qualifications include:
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition (MS)
- Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist (RDN)
- Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition (CSR)
Currently licensed to practice Medical Nutrition Therapy (private counseling) in these states:
- Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, and Kansas
- Some states do not require licensure to practice as a Registered Dietitian. Please contact us to review options if you do not live in the above states.
Currently training for:
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) 200
- Mindfulness Coach